Skip to content

wait. what’s it called??

February 7, 2008

nipplette. no joke.

nipplette2.jpg nipplette1.jpg

the product is used to correct inverted nipples. until this product was put on the market, surgery was the only recommended option to correct flat or inverted nipples.

but, seriously? the name? please. did the manufacturer hold a contest for the best name and only inlist college frat boys?? when i opened the promotional materials that were mailed to the office i couldn’t stop chuckling, even though it takes quite a bit to get me going. now you too can have a good giggle at the nipplette’s expense.

2 Comments leave one →
  1. February 12, 2008 11:09 am


    well, i won’t be sleeping tonight. Or ever letting anyone near my nipples ever again.

  2. jvalways permalink*
    February 12, 2008 6:23 pm

    true that.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: